Part I. Organize Your Greeting Card Station
Somewhere in your home is a special chair, desk or sitting area that you use at least once a day. To prepare for your regular practice of sending good cheer to others on a regular basis, you first need to organize your Greeting Card Box.
Greeting Card Box
- Different colored pens
- Special postage stamps – keep a variety for different occasions
- Stickers and envelope seals
- Healthy array of special greeting cards
- Your special lists, i.e., Christmas card, office directory, etc.
- Your top 10 List of favorite quotes, phrases, jokes, stories to share.
Get in the habit of at least once a week, pulling out your Greeting Card Box and sending at least one person a special note. Check back for Part II Your Top 10 Lists of Things to Say. Sending someone a card will raise their spirits and yours too.
From your friends at Easton Publishing. Make it a great day!!