So you’ve chosen that special birthday card and now it’s time to write something profound, clever, heartfelt, etc.
Did you know, the average person takes up to 20 minutes to decide what to pen in that special card?
Here are some helpful phrases from the famous.
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln
- Looking fifty is great–if you’re sixty.- Joan Rivers
- Age is not important unless you’re a cheese.-Helen Hayes
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. - Erma Bombeck
- May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. - Frank Sinatra
- At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgement. -Benjamin Franklin
- We turn not older with years, but newer every day. - Emily Dickinson
- Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.- Pope John XXIII
- People ask me what I’d most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit. - George Burns
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. - George Harrison
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. - Victor Hugo
- Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. – Mary Schmich
- May you live all the days of your life. - Jonathan Swift
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have because the older she gets the more interested he becomes.- Agatha Christie
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille Ball
- Live not one’s life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last. – Marcus Aurelius
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Jack Benny
- You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’ - Jerry Seinfeld
- We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be. - Lauren Hutton
Keep plenty of special birthday cards on hand order them here. Then remember to add one of the quotes above among your personal sentiments. They’ll keep it forever…
Have a wonderful day and make it count!