- Fold the laundry.
- Make a dish for dinner.
- Leave immediately when the baby falls asleep so Mom can nap.
- Take the older kids to the park or a movie.
- Tell her she’s awesome.
- Let her know that she will sleep again.
- Take some pictures of her with her baby.
- Bring diapers when you visit
- Set a reminder and continue to text her encouraging messages over time.
- Run the vacuum for her.
- Leave her some fresh baked bread in a basket with some bibs and other items for her new baby. Then finish it off with a special card from Easton Publishing.
Write a letter to the person who is closest to your friend/loved one. Share your happy memories, funny stories, old pictures (one or two that you don’t mind giving up). Tell them how much you will miss the person, and how thankful and grateful you are that they were part of your life. This doesn’t only help you – it will help the one it’s hitting the hardest. Just imagine how wonderful it would be to receive such a letter.
These are the kinds of things many people keep – looking at again and again years later.
Then place that heartfelt letter in a special card that is different from others. One that is wrapped in a care package envelope.
A card that they will want to keep forever…sent by you who cared so much that the ordinary card just wouldn’t do.
You hold the key to lifting the spirits of others…go for it!
Before the rise of Christianity, birthday celebrations were a form of protection. It was a common belief that evil spirits were more dangerous to a person when he or she experienced a change in their daily life, such as turning a year older. To protect them from harm, friends and family would gather around the birthday person and bring good cheers, thoughts and wishes. Giving gifts brought even more good cheer to ward off the evil spirits.
In todays culture, we see it as just a way of honoring our friends and family. When you need something to make it just a little more special, go to www.eastonpublishing.com. Let them know how much they mean to you with one of our unique cards. It will brighten their day and yours as well.
They mean so much to you. Enough, that you want them to know you remembered their birthday. Get one of our “special cards” that are wrapped in the special “care package” envelope. Then, here’s some ideas of what to write in that special card…
- This is your special day…celebrate!
- Wishing you a wonderful day.
- Sincere good wishes on your special day.
- Best wishes on your birthday for good health and happiness throughout the year.
- Warmest greetings on your birthday with every good wish for the coming year.
- With friendly thoughts and best wishes for your birthday.
- Sending you sincere wishes for good health and happiness on your birthday.
- All the best to you for a very special birthday.
- May you have an unforgettable day filled with happiness.
- Wishing you life’s best!
- May this day and every day be filled with joy.
- Wishing you every happiness today and always.
- Have a sensational day!
- May all of your dreams come true.
- Warm wishes on your birthday and always.
Need a reason to send a special card? Here you go:
1.You are in my thoughts.
2.You are so special, everyday is your birthday.
3. Remembered a special time we had.
4. Just thinking of you and had to let you know.
5. The 5 best things I like about you.
6. Congratulations (even if it’s something really small).
7. I’ve always wanted to tell you this…
8.You inspire me.
What better way to say “you are important to me,” than to send a special multi-page card with original artwork, poetry and wrapped in an envelope that resembles a care package…simply beautiful. Be someone’s inspiration.
Click on the card to go to our website or scan the QR code above.
Then go out and have an amazing day!